Thursday 22 September 2016

Happy 4th Marriage Anniversary to my dear Husband

It’s been 4 years we are together and I feel as though I met you yesterday, I didn’t realize when time flew away and how I spend the days with you. Darling you are the love of my life .You are wonderful friend, guide, teacher and a sweet husband, my days just flies in seconds when I am with you. I Love you for many reasons, I Love you for being my strength when I am weak,  I Love you for the caring person that you are...........




Image result


You have been such a support and problem solvers I fell on top of the world everyday and I am so thankful to god that he gave me a precious person like you in my life. My life would have been so happening without you, you won’t believe I cherish every moment I spent with you.You are my best friend ,I promise to try daily to show you how much I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Twitter Bird Widget By Trickstoo.com