Wednesday 22 January 2014

Happy 3rd Marriage Anniversary Baby

 Today, I will share a very special day for me and my husband. It’s our Third Anniversary. Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to our dreams together. I am so lucky to be experiencing what life has to offer with you.I'm happy in the place we're in now, I'm grateful for this day and the day two years ago that made us married. I'm your wife, and that is such a wonderful feeling. Thank you for always loving me. I love you the most I could never love anything.Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary , you are my soul mate and I was incomplete without you.





                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Twitter Bird Widget By Trickstoo.com